Learn more about Tango Modem's strategic approach to improving the omni-channel customer experience
Improving Customer Experience
Take a Customer View of their interactions with your brand
By thinking in terms of end-to-end customer journeys that span multiple channels, rather than isolated touch points
Identify high value opportunities where data could provide a tangible benefit and invest in those use cases first
Enable Customer Identity Matching
Bring together the separate pieces of data that have been collected on an individual customer by recognizing that they actually refer to the same customer.
Integrate Your Customer Data
Create a single customer view by pulling together all customer data available to you from different touch points. Customer data can include:
- Web and mobile browsing activities
- Customer preferences
- Customer support team interactions
- Sales team interactions
- Social media
- eCommerce Transactions
Give Functional Team(s) Access to the Single Customer view
Functional team(s) have real-time access to this information, so they can deliver a consistent, innovative and relevant customer experience
- Don’t boil the ocean! Be realistic about the volume of data and how much will be relevant to the customer and sales associate interaction.
- Be targeted! Identify high value opportunities where data could provide a tangible benefit and invest in those use cases first
- Be thoughtful about long-term benefits! Is real-time data adding enough value to justify the challenge associated with building and maintaining those feeds long-term? Maybe not. Use those funds in other places to meet your business objectives.
- ABC: Always Be Cleaning! Constantly review your processes for data quality and governance, especially with the ever-changing privacy laws.
- Treat your data like a product! Create a separate central data management team to own, groom, and grow your data management capabilities.
Data Integration Case Studies
Data Integration Hub (DIH)
Diageo needed the ability to create consistent customer experiences and messaging across every Offline and Online channel. However, their assets and data were spread across multiple platforms making it massively inefficient, and expensive to maintain.
Working with critical stakeholders, Tango Modem led the requirements, technical designs, and developed a robust Data Integration Hub, giving Diageo the ability to distributed consistent product assets and content downstream across Digital, Print, and ERP initiatives.
URSA – Spotify Meets Instagram
The music industry is notorious for having inconsistent data formats, as well as not having a central location for all artist-related content. Ursa’s vision to be artist-centric drove our decision to create a one-stop-shop for all artist related data: well-structured music catalogs; photos; videos; lyrics and liner notes.
Tango Modem developed end-to-end full-scale Music Platform and Mobile Applications, harmonizing thousands of disparate records to support a seamless user experience across multiple user types and channels.
Let Tango Modem Help you!
With our wide variety of expertise, we can help you with your data project
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Phone: 1 203 803 0312